2. Cookies help us to assess how you use our Website and also how we can improve our Website. This means we have the information we need to regularly evaluate whether our Website really meets your needs. Some of the cookies we use improve the functionality of our Website, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can't access some aspects of our Website, or that parts of the Website don't function in the way that you might expect them to.
Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition. Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation.
What Are Cookies?
3. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. Cookies allow us to recognise that you have visited our Website before and remember your preferences.
4. Cookies can help us to remember your Website login so that you don't need to type it into the Website every time you return, or to remember the goods that you have clicked to purchase on one page so that they are added to your basket.
5. Cookies also help us to collect information about the way you use our Website which helps us to ensure any advertising that you see is relevant and useful to you.
6. Our Website uses 6 cookies. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website and to improve our Website. We are required by law to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies that we use and if this page does not answer all of your queries you should contact us.
7. Our cookies do not store information which could be used to identify you personally, such as your contact details.
8. We Use the Following Cookies:
i). Cookie name: _ga Purpose: Performance. This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
ii). Cookie name: _gid Purpose: Performance. This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
iii). Cookie name: october_session Purpose: Performance. This cookie name is associated with Laravel October CMS. This cookie is used to store last user session.
iv). Cookie name: VSReferrer Purpose: Performance. This cookie name is associated with Commerce. This cookie stores that website that referred you.
v). Cookie name: vscommerce Purpose: Performance. This cookie name is associated with Commerce. This cookie disappear after the browser is closed. This is a unique ID that references the database entry holding information such as the basket contents, logged in status and other information.
vi). Cookie name: vs_recently_viewed_products Purpose: Performance. This cookie name is associated with Commerce. This cookie is used to store recently viewed products.
9. Information on how to block cookies can be found here.